Inconsistent results right-clicking on Konqueror's bookmark toolbar

I use Debian/unstable at home and at work, and both machines are updated to
within the last couple of days.

At home, if I right-click on an entry in Konqueror's bookmark toolbar, I get
a menu with "Add Bookmark Here", "Open Folder in Tabs", and "Open Folder in
Bookmark Editor".

If I do the exact same thing at work, I get a "Toolbar Menu" with
"Orientation", "Text Position", "Icon Size", etc., just as if I'd
right-clicked on any random toolbar in another KDE application.

Any idea where a config option to enable/disable this behavior would live,
whether through a GUI or by editing a text file?
--
Kirk Strauser