Re: Can't connect to my IMAP folders with Evo...?

%% John Summerfield <debian@ComputerDatasafe.com.au> writes:

  js> Pls do not cc: me. I'm on the list.

Sorry...

  js> I don't recall that you said fetchmail works with the same folders
  js> Evolution fails on.

The error is that login fails, so it doesn't get far enough to specify a
particular folder.

  js> It's also the case you can actually get your work done with any of
  js> the MUAs I suggested. I don't care which or how many you try, but
  js> if any works than you have a workaround while you get the problem
  js> fixed properly.

Well, I have fetchmail to get mail...

  js> If you don't like my advice, don't take it and don't respond.

Why can't I respond?

 Paul D. Smith <psmith@nortelnetworks.com>   HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools