Re: Gallery

Moin!

* Thijs Koetsier <debian@thijskoetsier.net> [040716 15:12]:

> Yes, as a matter of fact I did today.
> What seems to be the problem in the first configuration screen?
> Normally, the installer outputs the warnings and errors which cause
> problems.
>
> Which version of Gallery did you download? Did you download directly to
> your server or through your workstation and could you've uploaded in the
> wrong mode (ASCI/Binairy)?

Could someone please explain me, why you are wasting your time,
installing things from source?

There is a gallery package in Debian woody, and if you need a newer one,
take the gallery package from testing. Works very well with woody,
without any dependencies getting in from testing.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander