Re: Gallery

Raquel Rice wrote:

I've been trying and trying to get Gallery to work on Woody with
PHP4.1.2.  I downloaded and installed via aptitude, and couldn't get
past the first configuration screen.

Then I downloaded from sourceforge, got through the install, but all
I can get is "Document contains no data".  Has anyone successfully
installed Gallery on Woody?

Yes, as a matter of fact I did today.
What seems to be the problem in the first configuration screen? Normally, the installer outputs the warnings and errors which cause problems.

Which version of Gallery did you download? Did you download directly to your server or through your workstation and could you've uploaded in the wrong mode (ASCI/Binairy)?

--
Thijs Koetsier
www.thijskoetsier.net