Re: file descriptor 0 (zero)

Wayne Topa wrote:

Nobody should get duplicate mail on that account, so I rate it as a curio. I will watch though.

Well 'yesterday' I was getting dups on 'most' of your mail.  Odd thing
is they were coming in 2-4 hours 'after' the original.  It was so
sporadic that it got me thinking I had done something here to cause it

In this case there were no email addresses to prune and I fully expect one recipient header.

yep, this mail didn't have the Cc:, or a dupe.

I've reported the bug, and asked for this list to get a copy. Feel free to add to the report, clarify my inaccuracies etc.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait