Re: How I killed^Wdecided Kirk is a good guy.

Incoming from Greg Folkert:

> /me might be changing said opinion about someone being nice...

dict nice:

  Nice \Nice\ (n[imac]s), a. [Compar. {Nicer} (n[imac]"s[~e]r);
     superl. {Nicest}.] [OE., foolish, fr. OF. nice ignorant,
     fool, fr. L. nescius ignorant; ne not + scius knowing, scire
     to know. Perhaps influenced by E. nesh delicate, soft. See
     {No}, and {Science}.]
     1. Foolish; silly; simple; ignorant; also, weak; effeminate.
        [Obs.] --Gower.
        [1913 Webster]

Just so you know.

- -