Re: How I killed spam without TMDA

Kirk Strauser wrote:

I've been following the thread about TMDA with some interest, mainly because I recently started rejecting about 99.9% of incoming spam *without* using challenge-response or other load-increasing methods. For details, read:

   http://subwiki.honeypot.net/cgi-bin/view/Freebsd/FilterMailWithPostFix
Is this correct?

       check_sender_access hash:/usr/local/etc/postfix/sender_access
       # Access maps for recipients that we always want to accept or reject.
       check_sender_access hash:/usr/local/etc/postfix/recipient_access

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait