NFSroot install arm on x86

Hi,

	I'd like to install a debian/arm distribution on a x86.  I have something
like 32 megs on a flash on the arm and I thought I could put the kernel on
the arm and everything else (distrib + development env) on a x86 (pentium 4).

	Is it possible to install debiean/arm on the x86 and use apt to
install/upgrade packages?

	Is there a howto to help me? or a web site? or anything else?

	Nic Cola