OpenOffice doesn't update ! Attention !

With the last apt-get upgrade on SID I was getting OpenOffice1.1.2
yesterday.
Now, with usr/lib/openoffice/program/soffice I get the 'Install-Script'
Screen and a question if I wanted to install a fresh profile or update the
1.1.0.
Firstly, the question is 'wrong', because the previous version - I follow
apt-get update daily - was 1.1.1.
Worse, I clicked to keep the profile (what else !?), but it was removed
and the next usr/lib/openoffice/program/soffice gives me a start from
scratch (all empty fields).
I know, I'm living on 'Unstable'; but for the last year, it has been very
stable. Now, with the Thunderbird problems, OpenOffice problem all in a
single day, I might think to go back to 'Testing' !