Debian on a Dedicated Server

Hello guys,

I will order next week a dedicated server as I need more band with for
my sites and I have some questions.

I can order the server with Debian Stable, RedHat ES (extra cost),
Fedora

The server is gonna be an email, web and database server.

I want to ask why to choose Debian than Fedora or ES for example that
comes with 2.6 kernel and latest packages.

Any suggestions?

I really like Debian but if it needs to compile everything fromscratch
in order to have everything up ands running then probably I will go for
RedHat......

Many thanks