Re: Cite for print-to-postscript exploit in Mozilla?

On Friday 09 July 2004 11:34 pm, Nate Bargmann wrote:
> I realize that all package maintainers are short of time, but in this
> case I think it would be wise for the maintainer to have a package with
> PS enabled and another with XPrint enabled to satisfy the needs of both
> sets of users.  To do otherwise seems petty.

Actually he had to do /more/ work to disable postscript and enable xprint.
The default is still to print to postscript/default.

I too would like to see your suggestion; however he struck me as a
rather petty individual. But I would love to be proved wrong.
--
It's politically correct to hate guns; it's not politically correct
to hate free speech. The results speak for themselves.