[no subject]

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to you to ask if you would like to participate in a community project we are running that aims to increase ICT usage among young people in our surrounding area. We are currently focusing on linux because of the many distributions and we were wandering if you would like us to use you software on our machines. We view this as a good opportunity for the promotion of your operating system and to get some feedback from our users. I would be delighted if you would get back to me.

Many Thanks,
Sam Wells