Re: About emacs

Alex Malinovich <demonbane@the-love-shack.net> writes:

>> I don't know debian too well, and I don't know I should report it
>> as a bug or I've done something wrong. Can anyone check for me?
>
> You can file it as a bug, but it would have to be filed as a "wishlist"
> item. And I doubt it's one that would ever get resolved.

Don't file a bug.  The scrollbars are intentionally the way they are:

emacs21 (21.3+1-5) unstable; urgency=low

  [...]
  * re-enable toolkit scrollbars, but make it really easy for people to
    disable them in debian/rules.  Search for
    --without-toolkit-scrollbars.  [rlb]
    - debian/rules
    - debian/README.in

--