RE: log in limbo

From: "JOHN WALL" <johnwall08@msn.com>
To: johnwall08@msn.com
Subject: RE: log in limbo
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 23:04:02 +0100

After trying to get an E-mail through to the lists for
three days I was more than happy when I finally
got through today. problem is looks like all the problem
solvers  have gone out for quiz night. We do however
have a considerable amount of historical  philosophers,
Perhaps I should give up computing and take up history;
rather than figuring what`s coming I could see what has been.