Re: recompiled kernel, now no framebuffer

On Thu, Jul 08, 2004 at 01:40:37PM -0400, Matt Yates wrote:
> Lorenzo,
>
> Did you find any solution to this problem?  I have recompiled my kernel
> 4 times now with various configurations to try and get the framebuffer
> working, but I always get a blank screen.

I lost my framebuffer on 2.6 upgrade.  I imported a 2.4.21 kernel with
framebuffer support so it was odd that it quit working.  In my case
the solution was simple -- I somehow had not configured VGA_CONSOLE,
VIDEO_SELECT and FRAMEBUFFER_CONSOLE.

--
Bill Moseley
moseley@hank.org