Re: Ugly firefox icon

Jamin W. Collins wrote:

On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 08:21:43PM -0300, Toshiro wrote:
I'm using sid and I noticed that instead of the fine firefox default icon (the fox around the globe) I have a really ugly blue globe; am I the only one with this icon or is it part of debian?

Anybody know how to get the original icon back?

Short answer is you can't get the "official" icons in a non-official
package.  That is anything not packaged directly by the Firefox team.

Here's the original icon.  If this violates any policy, delete this e-mail.

PNG image