Re: postscript-enabled mozilla package anyone

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 16:58:13 -0700
Jim McCloskey <mcclosk@ucsc.edu> wrote:

>  "Jacob S." <stormspotter@6texans.net> wrote:
>
> |> I know this won't help you much now, but in the future, you can
> |> find where config files are by trying "dpkg -L packagename | grep
> |> etc" (since all Debian packages put the config files _somewhere_ in
> |> /etc).
>
> Thank you for this. In fact, though, that was the first thing that I
> tried. But:
<snip - lots of output, no config files>

Yes, if you do a "dpkg -l | grep xprt", there are actually 3 (on my
installation of Sarge, at least) xprt packages - xprt, xprt-common and
xprt-xprintorg. Doing a "dpkg-l | grep etc" on each of them, I find the
config files are in the xprt-common package.

HTH,
Jacob

--
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

Random .signature #19:
Computers are like air conditioners -- they stop working properly if you
open Windows