ok, here goes nothing...

Ok, I got my toshiba libretto. No cdrom. What do I need to do to be able to install this thing? I am guessing I could wipe the system and just install dos. But I'd like to install the needed files on my 32 meg usb thumb drive and copy the files over to the win 98 partition and install from there. what files do i need to install to my hard drive that would just let me get a boot linux floppy, boot linux, and point it at the hard drive and do a net install? I have done a lot of reading on this today, and I have not found a good simple document that doesn't pre-suppose u have a cdrom or a ton of linux experience. Please, someone help!

Cecil