Re: PEAR Download

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:52:00 -0400
"S.D.A." <dallan@rogers.com> wrote:

> Hey Folks:
>
> I'm attempting to download a bunch of PEAR apps, and I'm getting an
> 'out of memory error' (output genearated below). Now I've looked in
> RPC.php, and I cannot figure out how to change the cache size. Anyone
> know?
>
> The error output:
>
>     Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried
>     to allocate 2949120 bytes) in /usr/share/php/XML/RPC.php(750) :
>     eval()'d code on line 728
>
>     Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried
>     to allocate 0 bytes) in Unknown on line 0
>
> Thanks, this is a Sarge(testing) box.

I suspect this is the PHP cache limit, not RPC.php's limit. Try editing
/etc/php4/apache/php.ini or /etc/php4/cgi/php.ini (depending on how
you're running the program).

HTH,
Jacob

--
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

Random .signature #47:
Windows, the yo-yo operating system; it goes up... it goes down... it
goes up...