pppoa package available?

Hello all,
DSL recently became available in my rural area, and I subscribed. I use a linux stable machine as a firewall and gateway for my home lan, accessing the dsl modem via an ethernet port. My provider advises me that they will be changing over to ATM soon, and will be providing me a new modem. They say that I will need to have pppoa. A quick search shows pppoe available as a stable Debian package, but not pppoa. Is there a stable package available that I can install and configure prior the my provider dumping me out in the cold? I want to be able
to switch over, so my family does not have interrupted service.

Thanks much,
  Russ

--
Russell Cook