Re: Re : L 90 90 90 90 90

--- Owen Jones <owen@cellarmation.f2s.com> wrote:

> Hi, got the disk working in rescue mode, once i ran that to remount my
> harddrive it actually ran linux for a bit (however it was command line
> based so i was lost) but when i rebooted the same error ocured but i
> think its L 40 now. Can someone give me more detail on how i clean out
> my MBR? is debian all command line based, or does it come with X window?

Of course Debian "comes" with X11 -- whether it is installed is down to
how you (or the person that might have set the machine up for you)
installed it.

In answer to your mbr questions, see the following:

http://linuxgazette.net/issue63/okopnik.html

-- Thomas Adam

=====
"TAG Editor"                 -- http://linuxgazette.net