Copyright/License of Debian Constitution

I'm not sure if this is the right list to ask on, but what's the copyright/license status of the Debian Constitution?

	http://www.debian.org/devel/constitution

I'm heading up changes to the constitution of a local non-profit member organization, and I want to adapt the Standard Resolution Procedure for our purposes.

--
Dwayne C. Litzenberger <dlitz@dlitz.net>

This message contains an OpenPGP/MIME signature, which can be used to verify its authenticity. If the message itself appears as an attachment, you are probably using using a broken mail program, such as Microsoft Outlook Express.