Re: L 90 90 90 90 90

On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 20:43:13 +0100
"Owen Jones" <owen@cellarmation.f2s.com> wrote:

> ok now im confused, i thought i was replying to the mail list, i have no
> idea what you are going on about i am sorry if i have done somthing wrong,
> i will make sure i dont send u any more private messages, sorry man.

Hm. You didn't really do anything wrong. You just chose a bad
blacklist which disallows peopleo to contact you and you clicked on
the button to reply to me privately rather than to the list. No
problem for me. I just get mad with stupid organizations like
spews.org

In any case, read the other replies you got, they give detailed
instructions for how to boot your new debian.

Christoph Simon.