Re: L 90 90 90 90 90

On Sun, Jul 04, 2004 at 05:55:45PM +0100, Thomas Adam wrote:
> I suggest you learn how chroot(1) works. It would make your life much
> easier than skipping installation instructions...

Yeah, I need to do that.  But my god man, the Debian installer is there
and supported.  Skipping around the boot cd steps is a supported method
of doing it.

I also jump around the install steps when I need to boot off a rescue
disk with a custom kernel that supports things Woody's kernel doesn't,
and install that kernel manually after step 1 setup is complete.

I like the "easy to use" installer.