Re: L 90 90 90 90 90

On Sun, Jul 04, 2004 at 06:38:25PM +0200, Nicos Gollan wrote:
> a new kernel necessary. If possible, test the bootdisk on another system
> to see if it gets past the "LILO loading stuff" line befor even
> considering rebooting your system.

Yes, have a bootdisk, but it's easiest with Woody to just boot off the
CD, skip the default sequence of installation instructions and manually
select "Mount an Existing Partition", mount your root part as /, and
then choose "Make System Bootable", which will run lilo.

Last year I used to have to do this occasionally.  Haven't for a while.