Re: Debian + The New PowerBook G4s

'ello,

Thanks very much for your opinions on the box and MacOS.  I'll most
likely have it dual-boot for quite some time and I will probably go out
and by OS X 10.4 when it is released (due to the ``Spoken Interface'').

However, I'm going to have to use Linux on the box because I need it for
my project next year and for an accessible game project I am working on
(for Linux/Windows) in my spare time.  I also believe very strongly in
using Free software wherever possible.

Really I just wanted to know if there were any serious deficiencies with
Linux on the machine.  I've never had wireless before and although I'd
really like to try it I suppose that'll have to wait.

Thanks again for your input,

bye just now,

--
Matthew T. Atkinson <matthew@agrip.org.uk>