Re: How hard would this be?(Learning LaTex)

On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 02:22:12PM +0200, Johann Spies wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 09:45:20PM +1000, Tim Connors wrote:
> >
> > ppower4 (for incremental build of pages in presentations)
>
> I have recently worked a little bit with latex-beamer that is also a
> nice tool to build a pdf for presentations.

Nice? It's great! :-) I've used prosper for my M.Sc. thesis talk (how do
you call that in english???) and think latex-beamer is even better.

But I am interested in starting external applications within a latex
presentation. Tim, do you have any examples?

Thanks,

David

--
Hi! I'm a .signature virus. Copy me into
your ~/.signature to help me spread!