Re: How hard would this be?(Learning LaTex)

On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 09:45:20PM +1000, Tim Connors wrote:

> ppower4 (for incremental build of pages in presentations)

I have recently worked a little bit with latex-beamer that is also a
nice tool to build a pdf for presentations.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath
      anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath
      sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach
      deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight
      to the blind, to set at liberty them that are
      bruised..."         Luke 4:18