Re: Mouse Jumps/ Moves Erratically

Allen Williams wrote:
(undeclared snippage in the following)

The KVM
switch connects a Linux and a Windows machine.
But with Linux, however, if you boot with
Linux selected on the KVM, it is OK, but if you switch to Windows and back
again, the Linux mouse is all screwed up again.

So, at best, every time I switch to Windows and back again, I have to reboot
Linux.

This is not a fix, but it might serve as a work-around. If you're not using gpm, install it and reconfigure it and X to play nice together. Then when your mouse goes screwy, just restart gpm and see if that solves the issue.

--
Kent