Re: Evolution Attachments icons problems

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 17:40:08 +0200, Mariano Wahlmann wrote:
> find that attachments icons are not being show, and if a open new mail
> window and try to attach, shows a blank attachment panel (but it attach
> the file, because if i push send the attach is recibed). does any body
> has the same problem, have anyone the solution?

I get the same in testing, and have never had attachment icons in
evolution working. As evolution's a gnome component, you may need to
install nautilus for it to work.

--
Stephen Patterson http://patter.mine.nu/
steveSPAM@.patter.mine.nu  remove SPAM to reply