How to include nomenclature in Latex

Hi,

I have a problem with including nomenclature in my
latex document. I have done the nomenclature
successfully but have to be able to sort it into greek
symbols and ordinalry symbols. I also want subscripts
and superscripts separate. This I am not able to do.
Can anyone help me out.

May be it will help if i explianed what i have done so
far. I included in my preamble the following:

\usepackage{nomencl}
\makeglossary
\printglossary

Thanks,

James

=====

James F. Willie
TurmStr. 16B, App. 54

52072, Aachen, Germany
email:williej@asme.org,

Popmail:J.F.Willie@itm.rwth-aachen.de
Home phone:00(49) 241-168-6707

Life without service to others is not worth living (Einstein)