Re: gnome-panel-data 2.6.1-4 problems

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 12:35:21 +0300 (EEST)
George Roman <rgeorge@rdstm.ro> wrote:

> beside all this i can't see the icons in their normal shape. i only see
> something like a paper

Search the archives; this has been discussed here in the past few weeks.
It basically boils down to a missing dependency for nautilus; nautilus
shouldn't have come down to sarge yet because that missing dependency
hasn't come down.  A page linked in the discussion I refer to above
provides the fix for this.

-c

		(remove "snip-me." to email)