Re: redirecting : fetchyahoo to thunderbird + colorful console

Marco Paganini wrote:

There is something very strange here. One of the main problems with
yahoo mail is exactly that: They stopped offering POP access to the free
accounts. I just checked my "Mail Options" and there's no option to
activate POP (unless, of course, you pay them). Could anyone else here
with a yahoo account confirm that?

Regards,
Paga

That meets my understanding of it. Yahoo used to allow free pop access, but stopped when they introduced the extra storage options. Interestingly enough, my storage stayed at 6MB (I've had this account for awhile) instead of dropping to 3MB when they made the change. I currently have a web hosting account, so I do have (and use) pop access, though the storage still didn't change until just recently (to 100MB).

PaulNM