Re: Intel NIC

Thanks Jan..., but I'm running 2.2.20 and my NIC is working fine now.  I
made the edits using vi to the interfaces file so that it would auto load.
 Before I did that, I added it to the list by using modconf.  When I did
lsmod the driver did not show.  After I followed the advice given by Greg
and Kent, I did lsmod again and sure enough it showed up...  the driver is
eepro100.  I was able to ping my SuSE box no problem.....