bootcd questions ...

Hi

Sorry for my bad english (frenchy guy)!

I somehow made my own bootcd from Debian.

System: CPU Athlon XP 1 Ghz, RAM 1024Mb, Debian (sid), kernel 2.6.5, bootcd 2.41

Creating a bootcd, I get these warnings :

--- Testing CD-Image ---
--- Blanking DVD ---
* DVD±RW format utility by <appro@fy.chalmers.se>, version 4.9.
* 4.7GB DVD+RW media detected.
- media is already formatted, lead-out is currently at
  4590208 KB which is 100.0% of total capacity.
- you have the option to re-run dvd+rw-format with:
  -lead-out  to elicit lead-out relocation for better
             DVD-ROM compatibility, data is not affected;
  -force     to enforce new format (not recommended)
             and wipe the data.
--- OUTPUT from <dvd+rw-format /dev/hdd> ---
* DVD±RW format utility by <appro@fy.chalmers.se>, version 4.9.
* 4.7GB DVD+RW media detected.
- media is already formatted, lead-out is currently at
  4590208 KB which is 100.0% of total capacity.
- you have the option to re-run dvd+rw-format with:
  -lead-out  to elicit lead-out relocation for better
             DVD-ROM compatibility, data is not affected;
  -force     to enforce new format (not recommended)
             and wipe the data.
--- (e)xit (r)edo (i)gnore ---i
1024524288/1040736256 (98.4%) @1.7x, remaining 0:06
1033240576/1040736256 (99.3%) @1.8x, remaining 0:03
/dev/hdd: flushing cache
/dev/hdd: stopping de-icing
/dev/hdd: writing lead-out
--- (e)xit (r)edo (i)gnore ---i

What can I do ?

When I leave it in ignore, my DVD+RW finish being created.
But when my computer boots from it, it stops in middle of booting and hangs.

Minimum of needed INODES :

A few seconds after, I get error messages. What should I do ?

touch : cannot touch `/var/log/lastlog` : read only file system.
chown : `root.utmp` : invalid user
chmod : changing permissions of `/var/log/lastlog` : Read-only file system
ln : `/var/lib/locate/locatedb` : File exists

Somebody please tell me what I should do to fix these problems.

Thanks in advance!

Rub