Re: Sid 20040518 - not able to install from CD

On 18.06.2004 15:30, Kent West wrote:

> Last I tried (and it's been more than a year), the Sid installer simply
> didn't work. You might want to use the Sarge installer, and then upgrade
> from there.

You might be right that Sid's installer is broken. Using the last weeks
Sarge Snapshot I had no problem to install.

Sure I could have been downloaded Sarge without asking here, but I
wasn't sure if the problem doesn't sit in front of the screen.

Thanks,
Christian