Strange kde errors

Hi all,

I dont know if this has something to do with debian or kde itself... some
applications behave strange.
- Working with juk, it hangs up sometimes. When I kill and start it again, I
see the "loaded..." window, and thats all. I have to reboot. Removing the
cache does not help.
- Sometimes konqueror stops to recognize renaming of dirs/files. Refresh shows
the changes, but the "open file"-dialog not. I have to reboot.
- Sometimes it happens, that I want to start kate via context menu, I see the
jumping cursor, but nothing happens. I have to reboot.

It seems to me that all these errors depend on each other, because when the
one happens, the other will follow. Has anybody else theses problems?

I'm working with unstable.