Re: stalled at installation with downloaded KURUMIN Linux 3.0 iSO ( from HDD)

ts wrote:

> I'd give KURUMIN linux 3.0 a try, just downloaded KURUMIN linux 3.0 latest
> ISO. image to fat partition and extracted it to as ...c:/knoppix/, later
> with rawwriter I made boot disk from "boot.img", once reboot, it went
> smoothly, suddenly stalled at not " finding knoppix system" .......

> what special command should I apply to go with installation from HDD
> succefully for Kurumin3.0 with boot floppy disc? especially the core of
> Kurumin3.0's debian based source code.....

Perhaps you should find a mailing list for Kurumin Linux, since this is an
installation question that will be specific to that distribution.

You could also use Debian - the new installer is very nice:

www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer

Adam