stalled at installation with downloaded KURUMIN Linux 3.0 iSO ( from HDD)

Hi!

I'd give KURUMIN linux 3.0 a try, just downloaded KURUMIN linux 3.0 latest ISO. image to fat partition and extracted it to as ...c:/knoppix/,
later with rawwriter I made boot disk from
"boot.img", once reboot, it went smoothly, suddenly stalled at not
" finding knoppix system" .......
what special command should I apply to go with installation from HDD succefully for Kurumin3.0 with boot floppy disc?
especially the core of Kurumin3.0's debian based source code.....

also main doc .of Kurumin3.0 &website 'are in portuguese, I found no clue of solutions at all.

A bien tot!!!!

tom