Re: Re: Re: Problems upgrading to Gnome2.6

Well, I managed to solve the problem. There was an older version of glib which was conflicting with the new one.. Now Gnome2.6 is running, however there's an error message regarding XKB, but it doesn't tell anything specific, it just says that there was an error initiating XKB. I tried to downgrade the xlibs version, as I've seen in some forums, but still can't get rid of this error. Any ideas?

Thomas Beresford