Re: How to get Microsoft Natural Multimedia Keyboard working

Dear Debian users/developers,

I am uncertain about the best means to get my Microsoft Natural
Multimedia Keyboard working with Debian.

I also need the Microsoft Natural Multimedia Keyboard to work
with the terminals tty1, tty2, tty3 etc when I am not using X.

At the moment I don't even have access to the function keys
so I am restricted to one virtual terminal when I am not using X.

I checked here:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-x/2003/06/msg00307.html

... but noticed that the file formats in the files referred to are
a little bit different to what is now on my system.

Lineakd

Is lineakd (http://lineak.sourceforge.net/index.php?nav=docs)
the solution?  Is it necessary to have another daemon running
in  order to use a different kind of keyboard?

TIA

James

--
James Sinnamon