CBQ for DEBIAN

hi dear members!
i have configure Debian Proxy Server and i have Cable network. Now i want restirct my user on spacific bandwidth so thats why i choose cbq. I alreday have Redhat Linux 7.3 and there also run cbq on that.

but when I want run  CBQ.INIT script on debian i a got erorr

**CBQ: ip-route2 utilities not installed or executable!

so plz help me what i can to do that i can run CBQ on debian

thanks and regards.

Umar DRaz

Do you Yahoo!?