Re: Problem with GDM setting ugly system fonts

On Thu, Jun 17, 2004 at 01:04:56AM +0300, Micha Feigin wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 06:27:10PM +0100, Piers Kittel wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > After a long while, finally got GDM to work with Windowmaker, but the
> > system fonts are a little horrible - am trying to fix it.  After
> > extensive search on Google it seems that GDM sets the DPI of the X
> > server wrongly - anyone help me find out exactly where to set the
> > correct DPI?  I've looked into GDM and added "-dpi 100" to the bottom of

I just played with something else my self and noticed the difference
with the dpi. The thing is the smaller the dpi the smaller the fonts
you will get. Try setting it to "-dpi 75" instead of "-dpi 100", could
be that 100 is your default for gdm and 75 for kdm.