Problem with GDM setting ugly system fonts

Hello all,

After a long while, finally got GDM to work with Windowmaker, but the system fonts are a little horrible - am trying to fix it. After extensive search on Google it seems that GDM sets the DPI of the X server wrongly - anyone help me find out exactly where to set the correct DPI? I've looked into GDM and added "-dpi 100" to the bottom of the config file where it has the server start command, but it changes the font size of the text in GDM itself, but not in windowmaker - application fonts are fine, it's those fonts on the menus like "File, Edit, View" etc that looks nasty.

Thanks very much for your help in advance

Cheers - Piers