Re: Problem with GDM setting ugly system fonts

Micha,

Well, I was using KDM before and the fonts were perfect - when I switch back to KDM, the fonts are fine, but when I switch to GDM the fonts goes ugly. But anyway, tried your method, but when I do an "startx" it loads xcfe - how do I get startx to load windowmaker?

Thanks for your help so far!

Cheers - Piers

Micha Feigin wrote:
I don't think its gdm that setting your fonts, but to test it out you
can stop gdm (/etc/init.d.gdm stop) and try running X using startx and
see if you still have the problem.

I believe its windowmaker settings.