Re: getting started with LISP

Hi.  CLISP is a good, complete implementation, and probably the best
choice for debian if you are just getting started.

aptitude install clisp clisp-doc

The clisp-doc package puts its docs in /usr/share/doc/clisp/doc.  It
includes a general LISP tutorial, LISP-tutorial.txt.gz, in that
directory.

--
Best,
Aaron Maxwell - http://redsymbol.com