Default config file for 3.0?

Does anyone know where I could find the .config file for the default 3.0
kernels? Specifically, I'm upgrading the kernels on several Debian
machines to fix the crash exploit that was discovered several days ago;
however, I'm compiling my own kernels, and several of the machines have
never had this done before, and therefore don't have working .config
files lying around.

My best guess (looking at /usr/src) is that these machines are running
the kernel that shipped with 3.0:

# uname -r
2.4.18-1-686-smp

for example.

Given that some of these machines have weird hardware setups, but work
with these, does anybody know where I could find the .config files?

Thanks!

    --Mac

--
Julian "Mac" Mason                          jmason@cs.hmc.edu
Computer Science '06                           (909)-607-3129