Re: Keyboard map probs

Em Qua, 2004-06-16 às 06:19, Piers Kittel escreveu:
> Hmmm, is it linked to this bit?
>
> (**) Option "XkbRules" "xfree86"
> (**) XKB: rules: "xfree86"
> (**) Option "XkbModel" "pc104"
> (**) XKB: model: "pc104"
> (**) Option "XkbLayout" "gb"
> (**) XKB: layout: "gb"
> (**) Option "XkbVariant" "gb"
> (**) XKB: variant: "gb"
> (==) Keyboard: CustomKeycode disabled

	Actually this looks OK… I just don’t know what does it mean the
‘CustomKeycode disabled’ part.

> A copy of the XFree86 log can be found at
> http://www.biased.org/logs/XFree86.0.log

	Could find nothing wrong here.

> Though the console is affected so I'd think it is at the lower level not
> at the X level?

	Actually unless you disable XKB, the console and X keyboards are
independent.

	About the console I know next to nothing, but from your X logs I’d
guess you have a misconfiguration at the Gnome or KDE level.  Gnome’s
keyboard switcher, for example, generally makes a mess of my
environment.

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete Dutra <leandro@dutra.fastmail.fm>
Brasil                                         +55 (11) 5685 2219