Re: Adding Zope 2.7 to Debian

On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 02:04:03PM +1000, Brad Adler wrote:
> I am having trouble adding Zope 2.7 to my Debian system. It is located at
> ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/z/zope2.7.
>
> What is the format of the "deb" line that needs to be added to
> /etc/apt/sources.list to make sure that dselect updates from this directory.

Change "stable" or "woody" or "testing" to "unstable".  If you don't
want your entire system upgraded to unstable, read
"man apt_preferences", or better yet, search apt-get.org for a
backported Zope 2.7.
(I'm running Sarge, and aptitude says the latest available version of
zope is 2.6.4-1.1, but my last update was three days ago.)

--
Simulations are like miniskirts, they show a lot and hide the essentials.
		-- Hubert Kirrman