ndiswrapper as a module

Guys,

I've been trying to install my wireless card. As far as I can see I
would need a module called ndiswrapper.

I"ve been traying to install ndiswrapper as a module to no avail.

I must be doing something wrong, but I downloaded the ndiswrapper
package off the web, but it didn"t install the module. It only installed
the program needed to install the INF driver.

Researching further, I downloaded the ndiswrapper-source and apparently
it includes the module, but I need to compile it. Here is where I have
 problems.

The 'make all' command tells me:

You don"t seem to have source for your kernel; install them in /usr/src,
 link /lib/modules/2.4.25-1-386/build to it and try again.

Well, I have the source and have linked to it, but still doesn"t compile.

Looking at the makefile it seems to me that it is looking for a file
called $(KSRC)/include/linux/versions.h

Well, in fact that file is not under my /usr/src/kernet-source-2-4.25 tree.

Could you please give me a hand on this?

I want to set up my wireless card. I am new to this but I have been
 researching this issue for a week already.

Thanks in advance.

-Marvin

PS.
I also tried with kernel-source 2.6.6.